Sunday, October 2

Sweet Pea Baby Shower

My dear friend Keri and I had the pleasure of throwing a baby shower for another friend, Becky - woot woot, who is expecting TWINNERS! This is an occasion that you can't pass up but she already has 3 other kids, so we decided to go with a diaper shower since she has double duty! It was so fun and I loved the theme - Two Peas In A Pod. Here is some pics of the details...
The table settings
Had to incorporated diapers in the decor.... Little kisses labels The dessert table Here is a closeup of the cupcake tower I made and the cupcakes. The peas in a pod toppers are now available in my etsy shop! The beverage table, nothing too fancy... Diapered the water pitcher ;) I made a diaper pod instead of the usual diaper cakes to match And here are the favors, pea pod soaps, Keri and I made late one night for all the ladies. Well believe it or not, I actually have a ton more pictures! And I will post those as well as the fine details of this shower on my party blog here. Congrats Becky! Can't wait to meet those sweet little ones when they come!!!

2 comments:

Jeff and Amalia Wright said...

Oh sooo sooo cute!!! LOVE IT JEN, your really incredible with all you do, Another successful party!!

The Reimers Family said...

Seriously? That is the cutest idea ever!!