Sunday, July 31

Splishy Splashy Water Pad

The new splash pad at the park by our house finally opened up this summer a couple weeks ago. It is kinda small but close, free, and lots of fun for the kids so I guess I can't complain. We took the kids the weekend that it opened. Mason had such a great time, but Avery HATES showers and was a little weary of the water shooting and spraying everywhere. But she eventually would run around the edges and put her feet in. Avery was ready to go, and waiting for Mason to finish playing. It's a good fun little summer hang out spot, so if any one ever wants to go just give me a call and we will see you there!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

We can't wait to check out the splash pad!! Looks like it would be a blast compared to our hose at home. :) Hope you have a had fun summer. Can't wait to come to book club again. Miss seeing you guys.

Genevre said...

Lets do it this friday! I would love to take my kids again.

Terra said...

So glad you are blogging again! The splash pad looks great - wish it had been in when we were still there. Fun summer days! Miss you and your smile!

becky said...

Looks like the sod is looking better.

Annette said...

I love having it... Looks like a ton of fun.