Play hide and seek
Climb up chairs and play with the light switches
Call Timbuktu on my phone!
She loves to read books, either by herself or on your lap.
Play or just SMACK the computer!

And wear her brother's shirts, especially if it has a dog on it.
She is such a crazy climber that I have to always make sure all the chairs everywhere are pushed in or else she will end up ontop of the computer desk or the kitchen counter. She also talks so much! My favorite word that Avery says is "nandy" for candy, and David's favorite is "a yumma yumma yum" for just about all food that she likes!
Avery is such a handful and always keeps me busy, buy we love her so much and wouldn't change a thing! I can't wait for her to get bigger and I am especially excited for the "princess" phase, but I know I will miss all these little things so I will try and enjoy them ALL while it lasts.






3 comments:
i can't believe she's already 15 months old!! she's such a cutie! i love the hide and seek picture! she looks like she is a complete riot!
That was such a sweet post. I love your little lady too. You forgot however to mention her love of babies.
15months is such a BUSY age, but they are so dang cute. She is darling.
Post a Comment