Thursday, December 16

Letters to Santa

This year I ordered some cute little "Letters to Santa" that I thought would be fun for Mason to fill out and mail to Santa.




We watched a fun little Playmobil pirate movie online, then right after it brings up the advertisement for the toys... smart thinking on their part! Also Mason has been working hard on his name, his "S's" are getting there.

I was in the mall the other day and saw a cute mail box for Santa letters in Macy's, PERFECT!

Mason was so excited to mail his letter! We will have to see if he has been a good boy and what Santa brings him!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

how cute! we don't have macy's down here. seth just sent his letter to the north pole. i'm sure mason has been a very good boy this year-hope he gets what he wants!!!

Keri said...

Such a cute idea. Way to go mom and Mason.