GNOMES!!!
If you have been to the museum then you probably know about the 14 gnomes they have hidden around the museum, 7 are painted somewhere on walls and 7 are little 1-2 inch figures that are hidden in the exhibits. Those dreaded gnomes! I have finally given up looking for them! Luckily the painted ones don't move, but every time you find one of the figures, you go back and they are gone! The whole thing has tainted my museum experiences, so therefore I give up (Seriously Sherrie, I GIVE UP!) But for the rest of you, I will tell you where the painted ones are incase you decide to take on the quest... but don't read the rest of this post if you don't want to know.
In the hallway as you go to enter the exhibits:
In the Paleontology room:
On the cave in the room with the long neck dinosaurs:
In the Erosion room:
Enjoying the water table
The room with the giant turtle:
The Mammoth room:
And last, the sand room where you dig up the dino bones:
Side note:
Avery does NOT like that room!
Good luck to all those who take on this endeavor, let me know if you find any!






1 comment:
how fun!! i really miss visiting that place!! i loved mason's face with his fossil!!
Post a Comment