Monday, January 11

My Boy is Growing Up!

Mason attended his first preschool class today... I can't believe it! Before I know it he will be graduating High School! Well okay, I better slow down a bit, but I really can't believe how fast this time has gone by. Let's just start with today. So we referred to a lady out here that does preschool in her home from a friend. We went and meet with her last week and checked out everything, needless to say that we were pleased and enrolled him. Mason was pretty excited to go today, he told me that he would be a "big boy" and not cry, but that didn't mean that I couldn't. Well, I didn't cry, but when I got home after dropping him off I felt a little lonely. So I watched the clock closely until it was pick-up time and rushed right over! The teacher told me that he did pretty good, he had some ups and downs of happy and sad, but Mason said he really liked it and wanted to go again tomorrow, that's a good sign. My little boy is growing up so fast! See let me show you...

Here he is before preschool today:


And after:


See the difference!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

awesome!! way to go mason!!! glad he had a great time. paige loves her class and looks forward to it every week. gives me a break-you too will realize the joy of these breaks soon enough!! :O)

Lindsay said...

Your little boy is a doll. Those dimples are adorable! Congrats on surviving his first day. I think sometimes it's harder on the mom than the kid. It's probably bad to say this but I can't wait until Emily goes to preschool just so I can get a break!

FUN MACS said...

Oh so big! And I totally know how you feel! Did he end up going where Cindy's nephew goes?

PS - Shane says, "Look at all those cake scraps and you didn't save any for him!"