Friday, December 5

Christmas is in the air...

We went to Gardner Village today to see their Christmas decorations and to get some dinner. Mason was really excited to see the all the Christmas lights on the trees and buildings. They also had cute little elf displays all over the place (kind of like the witches during Halloween), which Mason wasn't as excited about.


Elf Barber Shop


Elf checking the Naughty and Nice lists


David was on the Naughty list!


Not sure what to think of the Elves yet...


Mason saw a really BIG sucker!

We also did a little bit of shopping. I got some more ornaments to add to our Christmas tree. I put it up the other day to help get in the spirit. I don't think that it will completely feel like Christmas until we get some more snow, but I can wait for that!


It's small, but get's the job done!

No comments: