Tuesday, October 28

Witch's Night Out!

I went to A Witch's Night Out at Gardner Village last Friday with my mom and sister in law, Amalia. It was alot of fun. We dressed up as witches and hung out all night. All the stores where open with lots of sales going on, music and dancing, and all kinds of different activities. Also, we went to a dinner show they had going on, WITCH-A-PALOOZA. At the end of the night they had drawings for lots of really cool prizes. I didn't win anything, worst luck ever, but it was a blast.



Gardner Village was also decorated with lots of fun witches all over. Of course we had to stop and pose with a few:











Here are some of my favorite witch decorations that were all around the Village:







I got my fortune told, all in good fun!



The dinner show was alot of fun. The cast and music was hilarious and the food wasn't too bad either!



There were TONS of women (a few men as well) dressed up, some more than others. Here are some of the ladies that I thought their costumes were just great so I had to snap a pic...





We had such a fun time, and it was nice to have a night out. I am definitely planning on going next year!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

So fun!! I am seriously missing all the fun stuff to do around there during this time of year. This place doesn't really have that much to do. Looks like you had a great time! I'm loving the costumes!!!