We went and got pictures done of Mason today. It has been about a year since the last time, so we figured he was due. We were worried that it would be a terrible experience again, but he did surprisingly well! He smiled and held the poses pretty good. We love Kiddie Kandids. They are a bit more pricey, but worth it. The pictures turned out so cute that I just have to share them with everyone. He has grown so much in the past year. He doesn't look like my little baby anymore, and looks more like his dad everyday (which is also a good thing).





Isn't he just
SO handsome!
4 comments:
SO CUTE!!! If I get one, and if I can request which one, I love the first one. Super stud!
He is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kiddie Kandids are great. Wish we had one here...We;ll be taking Paige in a couple of weeks for her pictures.
These are so cute!
He does look very handsome!
Post a Comment